My goal is to create individual websites for the gymnast that will showcase her individual strengths and future potential. It would give the college coaches access to the gymnast’s updated skills and keeps the gymnast and coaches in contact with one another.
The gymnast and training coach should be concentrating on proper skill selection so the gymnast can achieve a start value of 10.0 for each event. It is also important for the gymnast and coach to stay informed on the current NCAA Code of Points.
What I do is the following…
1. Discuss various options for your gymnast and evaluate the potential for scholarship opportunities. This includes athletic and academic options. I also explain the steps involved in the process and will give you step by step instructions in how to create a timeline for your gymnasts best opportunity.
2. Set up a website and preview your gymnast on my website.
3. Email and network with college coaches and recruiters to try to get your gymnast noticed.
4. Update your gymnast websites and archive results for each school.
5. I will continue to work with you and your gymnast through the entire process.
If you would like me to help you set up your website please feel free to contact me with questions.
If you have any questions please contact me at SG.GYM.RECRUITMENT@gmail.com