Amanda Belcastro, a National Level 10 Gymnast from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. She is 16 years old and currently a Junior in high school.
Amanda has been competing since the age of nine and will be entering her 3rd year of competing Level 10 this year.
She has won numerous medals and awards throughout her gymnastics career, here are the ones she takes the most pride in :
- Receiving many choreography awards for beam and floor and being known and recognized for my clean lines, artistry and amplitude
- Holding the Provincial Champion title consecutively my first 2 years of competing
- 3rd Place on Beam – 2011 Representing the Province of Alberta at Western Canadian Championships competing at National Level 10
- 3rdplace Team Award – 2011 Representing the Province of Alberta at Canadian National Championships
- 1st Place on Beam – 2012 Great West Gymfest in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, competing at Level 10 and receiving the award for highest beam score for all age groups in Level 10 at this meet.
- 2012 once again qualifying for a spot on Team Alberta and representing my province at bothNational Stream Cup and Western Canadian Championships competing at National Level 10
Scores and results are available and are based on FIG modified Canadian rules. You can watch all of her competitive routines on YouTube @ AmandaBelcastro96.
If you are interested in speaking with Amanda further on her dream to compete in the States as part of a collegiate team, please feel free to contact her through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (403) 280-6252.
Brittany is a level 10 gymnast training at Rising Stars gymnastics in Oakdale, Minnesota. She is a power tumbler and excels on vault as well.
Brittany will be graduating in 2014 and is looking to go on with gymnastics career in college. She hopes to study Microbiology or Athletic Training.
Here is a video of her 2012 floor routine…
Check out her website here.
If you are interested in Brittany please email me at email@example.com!
Monica is 16 years old and competing as a level 10 (National Open) for Marian Gymnastics Club in Saskatchewan. She is looking into majoring in Kinesiology or Optometry in the United States. When I asked her what she could bring to a college team her response was, “I have a great attitude and I am all about team spirit. I cannot wait to be part of a college team. I work very hard and am dedicated to my sport and academics!”
Take a look a Monica’s Website here or view her videos here.
If you are interested in Monica as part of your team, email me at Sg.firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 17th and 18th Natalies Gervais and Sydney McEachern joined Sabrina Gill to compete as part Canada’s elite gymnasts at the 2012 Massilia Cup.
Natalie Gervais qualified Elite this year and will be competing in large meets across the country. I am looking forward to seeing her compete against some big names, especially on the balance beam, where she can easily call home. Natalie is available for recruiting and you can check out her website here.
Natalie placed 9th on beam with a 12.75! She is known for her consistency on this event, and did not disappoint when the pressure of her first elite meet came up. She also contributed to the Springers/Future Canada’s team 10th place finish in the competition. She scored a 13.050 on Vault, a 8.95 on bars, a 11.45 on floor and took 33rd place out of 56 gymnasts in the all around with a 46.2.
Sydney McEachern who has already committed to Eastern Michigan also competed at this meet. She placed 12th on vault with 13.4 and 11th on floor with a 12.55. Her other scores included a 10.55 on bars, 9.95 on beam, and an all around score of 46.45 placing her 29th. She dominated vault and floor like usual, as a power house should!